Cold Pea Soup with Pea Microgreens & Mixed Sprouts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- ½ onion, chopped
- 200g frozen peas
- 300ml chicken or vegetable stock
- 50ml double cream
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Handful of pea microgreens
- Handful of our Broccoli & Friends mixed sprouts or single variety sprouts such as alfalfa
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over a medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and fry for 3–4 minutes, until softened.
- Add the frozen peas and the stock and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for ten minutes.
- Add the cream and blend the soup.
- Season, to taste and let the soup cool down.
- Once cool, serve in 2 bowls, top with pea microgreens and mixed sprouts.